If you do not own any photo editing software, here is an online tool to help you to resize and crop your images so they look great on AdoptionBridge:
Resize and crop to an aspect ratio of: 16:9 = 750px X 422px
- Make sure your original image is larger than 750px X 422px
- Navigate to the Online Photo Cropper page
- Click the "From disk" button and upload your image
- Click the "Resize" icon once upload is complete
- Resize by width - Type in a width of 750, as long as the calculated height is greater than 422 you are golden, click "Apply"
- If step 5 didn't work out, resize by height - Type in a height of 422, as long as the calculated width is greater than 750 you are golden, click "Apply"
- Click the "Crop" icon, then scroll to the right and select 16:9
- Click the "Apply" button
- Click the "Save"
- Click the "Download" button
That's It - Pretty Easy
Now you are ready to upload your 16:9 (750px X 422px) image to AdoptionBridge!
Stitching a Collage
You can also upload a single 16:9 image, made from several photos in the form of a collage. Do this:
- Open Microsoft Publisher (or another editing program)
- Import the photos you want, and put them in the collage next to each other
- Highlight all photos with the cursor
- Right-click, and select "save -as picture"
- Give the picture a name
- Upload that photo